Saturday, November 10, 2012

Introductions

So Im going to try blogging.  Let me introduce the cast of characters.



MAIN CHARACTERS

Jenn- I'm the mom. I am currently a stay at home mom but I am looking for a job
Jason-He's my hubby. He is a master sergeant in the Air Force and he just got back from a 10 month deployment.  He also loves to brew beer.
Gracie- She's 10 and autistic.  She gets obsessed about things and right now its snow and Christmas.
Emma- She's 7.  She lives in Phoenix with her mother, Holly, Jasons ex-wife.  She is a diva.  And she loves horses.  But I think its because she thinks shes a princess and they are supposed to have horses.
Anja- She's 2.  Nuff said.
Andy-He's 6 months.  He takes up most of my time right now, when Im not chasing Anja to put clothes on her.
Brianne- Biologically she's my niece.  But I have been her mom since she was 8.  And I was there before that of coarse, but thats when I really felt like I should step in.  I'll fill ya in later on all that.

SUPPORTING CAST

Danna-   This is my mother
Patrick-   This is my father
Ron-       Step dad
Diane-    Step mom, deceased ;(
Cheryle- Mother in law
Anders-  Father in law
Danyel-  biological sister
Steve-     Her husband
Sean-      biological brother
Nils-       Brother in law
Amy-      his wife
Jamie-     Sister in law
Jeff-        her husband
Tyler-     Brianne's boyfriend

I think thats a good run down for now.  So the purpose of this blog is for me to say things I want to say without caring if I offend people.  These are my thoughts.  This is how I feel even if I don't tell you.  You have been warned.  I will also be talking about whats going on in my life, with the kids and hubby. The daily BS of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment